"Bruce Smith Fashion Photography Shoot Production" supplies photographic project management, coordination and a full production services in Europe and worldwide for advertising agencies, commercial fashion clients direct and fashion magazine editorial shoots. Tap into his decades of shoot production experience arranging everything from helicopters to sandwiches for your shoot.
The production plan
1. Keep it uncomplicated. Bruce aims to make his clients lives less complicated by foreseeing issues, tapping into his 40 years of shoot production all over the world from Africa to Alaska to Vietnam etc, solving problems and making sure everything happens when it is supposed happen. He and his team can handle every element of a your shoot production from initial concept, art buying, through casting models and talent, locations finding, set building and traveling to post-production and delivery of the final imagery.
2. Remember it’s personal. Bruce believes that communication and a very personal service are top priority to every successful project, the keys to understanding the vision and interpreting the client’s brief, whether the client is a brand, an agency or an individual photographer.
3. Practice makes perfect. For every project Bruce brings his 40 years of experience in managing shoot productions from the largest to the smallest shoot production, from sandwiches to helicopters to the tiniest of details. Every production is supported by Bruce's network of experts, all specialists in a host of skills and disciplines, that he calls up on to help fulfill the clients concept.
4. Deliver. And that's exactly what Bruce does.
5. Clients Bruce has produced fashion photography shoots for.
Sunseeker Swimwear: (Vietnam, Perth Australia and Borneo)
Boots Opticians: (London UK)
Lyn Ashworth Bridal Couture: UK.
Mainspring Fashion Mailorder: (Portugal, Scotland, Morocco, Thailand and Alaska)
Legend Swimwear: (Vietnam, Perth Australia and Borneo)
Bliss Magazine: (Tobago)
Arrabella Magazine: (London UK)
Margret Lee: (London UK)
Eleni Costi: (London UK)
Chanticleer: (Gloucester UK)
Charnos Lingerie: (London UK)
Panache Lingerie: (London UK)
Enigma Magazine: (London UK)
Inspo Magazine: (Liverpool UK)
Forte Hotels: (Paris France and Bahamas)
Sunday Magazine: (London UK)
Philippa Lepply Couture: (London UK)
Estes: (London UK)
Ellis Bridal: (London UK)
Pailing Walters Advertising: (London UK)
Sears Davies: (London UK)
Carlton Studios: (London UK)
Haagen Dazs Ice Cream: (London UK)
Plus many others.
Bruce Smith is one of the most skilled photographers I have worked in my 40 years in advertising. His technical knowledge is second to none, he even writes books and lectures on the subject. But it's his unbridled enthusiasm on every shoot that always delivers that special touch of visual magic.
Frank Walter (Creative Director at Pailing Walters Advertising)
We chose Bruce to work with us on a global advertising campaign for a retail client (Haagen Dazs ) because of his extensive experience and reputation as a high calibre international fashion photographer. Bruce's attention to detail, energy and enthusiasm are second to none and the project was a great success from initial casting through to delivery of the final digital images. A true pro.
Peter Gibbons (Creative Director at Peter Gibbons Creative Identity)
Working with Bruce in NYC was certainly an amazing experience. He was fun, knowledgeable, and very professional. I highly respect him as an artist and person. I believe he would make a wonderful addition to any team or project.
Sidory Dan Perry (MUAH Artist New York)